E3D developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle size without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodised red aluminium heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
|Voron 1||Voron Trident||Voron Switchwire|
|Voron 2.4||Voron Legacy||Voron 0.1|
- For full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts visit: https://docs.vorondesign.com/
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
- - Max temp: 300°C
- - Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo Nozzles
- - Mass: ~25g
- 1 x 24V 40W Revo HeaterCore
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Revo Voron HeatSink
- 1 Removable Nozzle (Fully Loaded Kit includes 4 Removable Nozzles)
- Rigid mount (4 x M3 x 0.5)
- Height: 48.80mm
- Diameter: 48.80mm