Highlights and innovation of Rapido hotend
- New heatblock design features a larger melt zone to suit the demands of high speed and high temperature printing.
- Evenly heated thanks to cylindrical ceramic heating unit
- Integral frame rigid structure of titanium alloy screws makes lower heat conductivity possible, and realize the function of one-handed nozzle change.
- Thin-walled heatbreak, eliminating heat creep and clogging, while realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
- Unique structure design makes fast switching between high flow and ultra-high flow printheads possible.
- Interchangeable design of different types of nozzles suit the demands of high temperature and fiber filaments printing.