Highlights and innovation of Dragonfly Hotend
- The hotend’s core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
- Overall high temperature resistance up to 500℃ .
- Heat sink and heat break adopt conical surface fitting design.
Close fitting increase heat dissipation contact area.
- Low roughness of heat break.
- The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allow a smoother movement of filament.
- High printing precision, no filament plugging.
- Compatible with all
- V6 hotend interfaces
- Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S
- Titan extruders
- BMG extruders